This course is suited for beginner makeup artists but also for any makeup artist who feels they need a re fresh in certain areas and to help confidence build. I teach artists all over the UK and worldwide who have being working in the makeup industry a while but feel they need help in certain areas. Everything I learn goes into my training courses, this enables you to have the most up to date industry knowledge.
This course is delivered in PDF format/mini e book layout. All modules are highly detailed with step by step guidance and images to follow. Product and brush recommendations are also included. Along with extra tips and techniques throughout. You will also receive aftercare with this course. For the first few modules I have included FREE SAMPLES so you can get an idea of layout and content. Please do take a look at all 3 samples. **VIDEO CONTENT TO BE ADDED VERY SOON* The main core of information in my training is in the PDF modules, the videos will be added as a visual reference but you will learn much more reading the modules.
What will you learn in this course -
UNLIMITED ONE TO ONE PRIVATE VIDEO MENTORING ALSO INCLUDED
How to create a clean beauty look for your portfolio. A very popular look to have in your portfolio. Included in this module is -
- An introduction to clean beauty
- Step by step tutorial on creating this look, with product recommendations
How to create a beautiful light smoked eye which is perfect for brides, portrait, and occasion makeup. Included in this module is -
- Step by step on how to apply the eyeshadow and eyeliner
- Breakdown of what brushes and products to use
- Application of individual eyelashes
- Application of mascara
- Some fun creative makeup artistry tips for the use of mascara
- Product recommendations
- BONUS GUIDE - Eye shadows to suit different eye colours
How to create a flawless base & glowing skin starting with skincare which is always NO1. Included in this module is -
- BONUS GUIDE - How to determine skintypes and caring for the skin
- Step by step on the skincare routine before makeup application
- Tips and advice for working on darker skintones
- Use of primers and when needed
- Use of highlighters for a glowing finish
- Step by step foundation application
- Step by step concealer application, including why and when we should use a concealer.
- Setting the makeup for a lasting finish
- Product recommendations
How to highlight and shade the face. Included in this module is -
- An introduction to what is contouring and highlighting
- Step by step tutorial on how to achieve this clever method of makeup artistry
- Product & brush recommendations
- Advice on contouring for brides and editorial work
- Different products you can use for shading the face
How to shape and fill the eyebrows for a natural finish. Included in this module is -
- How to measure to shape the eyebrows correctly.
- Products you will need to create a natural groomed eyebrow
- Step by step tutorial on creative a natural eyebrow shape
- Extra tips and techniques throughout
- Product recommendations
Lipsticks and perfecting your lip work. Included in this module is -
- Some fun history facts on the amazing lipstick
- Guidance on choosing lipsticks
- Lipstick formulas, an array of different formulas and what they do
- Lip preparation
- Step by step tutorial on lip application
- Extra tips on lip work
- Fashion & beauty lip guidance & techniques, you will be surprised at what you can use on the lips to create some striking pieces of work.
- Product recommendations for bridal and photography work
FREE BONUS GUIDES INCLUDED ARE -
- Foundation guidance and advice
- Eye shadows to suit different eye colours
- Skintypes and caring for the skin
- Makeup Hygiene
- Essential brushes for your kit
- Kit Building for a professional makeup artist
- Portfolio Building and organising photo shoots.
After each module is completed you will be required to carry out the assessments I include. This is a vital part of your make up progression, this allows me to provide feedback on your make up techniques and skills. in return you gain confidence knowing your work is heading in the right direction. included in the course is also information on how you can arrange your very own professional photo shoots to build up your makeup portfolio. this is a very important part of your career, building a strong portfolio is vital for your progression and confidence to enable you to gain work in the future.
I work very closely with Kryolan Professional Makeup, we have teamed up to present this exceptional makeup starter kit for you. At a discounted rate. Please view the below video. This can be ordered through me once you have purchased this course.
You can contact me on the below links, please do get in touch if you have any questions at all regarding my course
My website - www.sarahbpromakeup.com
EMail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SEBmakeupartist
You do not have to feel daunted with your makeup artistry, as you will have me as your mentor each step of the way.
Hello and welcome to my makeup training site. My name is Sarah and I am a professional makeup artist working in Beauty, Editorial and Bridal. One of my big areas of work is also teaching individuals all over the UK and the rest of the world with my online makeup training packages. I have a huge passion for makeup and helping others succeed in this exciting industry. I can also cater a selection of my online courses for those of you who wish to use it for personal use. Do you wish to be the very best at doing something you love? Whatever avenue you wish to pursue in makeup I can help you achieve your makeup dreams. Every skill and piece of knowledge I have learnt in my makeup career you will learn, I hold nothing back. I love teaching others the art of makeup and how to thrive in such an exciting industry.
Are you wishing to learn makeup but live to far from a makeup school?
You do not have the funds to spend thousands on a makeup course?
Maybe you have a family and do not have the means to travel and be away from home?
Maybe you prefer to work from home and to fit the course around your lifestyle TO SUIT YOU.
You wish to be taught by a working professional in the industry with the most up to date knowledge and experience.
These are just a few of the reasons people choose to train with me.
This is why I train so many people online, it is a much more flexible option for so many. You can now schedule in the modules to suit your time frames. Everything I learn goes into my training courses, this enables you to have the most up to date industry knowledge, I hold nothing back in my courses.
You do not have to feel daunted with makeup, as you will have me as your mentor each step of the way. I have been lucky enough to work some some great creatives in the industry including Caroline Saulnier and Rankin Photographer also Caroline Barnes celebrity makeup artist.
I have had my work featured in various industry magazines, which feature some of my own personal creative projects.
I thrive on creating individual pieces of makeup artistry, as makeup is an art form and you can express it any way you so wish. Let me help you get on the road to makeup success and help you through your training.
All modules come in easy to read PDF formats, well laid out with written step by step instructions, tips and techniques throughout, product recommendations and first class aftercare service. All modules are highly detailed with the most up to date makeup skills included.